Being able to let go and delegate tasks to others is potentially one of the hardest leadership skills to master. The temptation to just do it yourself can at times be overwhelming. After all you’re likely to do a much better and quicker job without taking even more time to explain to someone else how to tackle the task.
Yet using my powerful tools you’ll easily side step potential pride traps and effectively harness the talent others can bring to the table – ultimately leading to bountiful rewards for both you and your team.
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
If you answer yes to two or more from the list below then the good news is I can help.
- Do you feel overwhelmed from the piles of paperwork swamping your desk?
- Are you told you are working too hard?
- Do you find you have less time than you’d like for the things you enjoy the most?
- Have you been told to delegate more but feel you cannot risk giving projects to less experienced team members?
- Does your boss expect you to read their mind?
- Do you know you are working too hard but just can’t see how to do things differently and safely?
If you want more time for you to focus on what’s important, both on and off your job, reduction in your stress levels, an upskilled, more confident team and increased passion for your career, then absolutely, yes, this is the course designed for you!
After following my simple proven systems, you will be able to:
- Improve productivity and efficiency.
- Clearly identify what tasks can/can’t be delegated, according to the abilities of your team.
- Set yourself and your team up for success from the word ‘go’
- Develop clear records of poor performance and develop ways to divert potential failures before it’s too late.
- Grow your staff in terms of both capability and confidence.
- Bank more time for you, to spend as you wish and on what matters to you the most.