Successfully Motivating Really Difficult People (Bonus: this stuff works with nice people too!)
Imagine never walking away from another complex issue at work (or home) because you know you can confidently secure an outcome that works for everyone. Now imagine that that confidence stretches further, you’re able to effectively hold to account a colleague who’s broken a promise, a team member who violated an expectation and even bad behaviour from loved ones at home, this course provides techniques grounded in solid research, techniques needed to enhance accountability, rebuild trust and restore confidence quickly and effectively.
Is this course for me?
Well, if you answer yes to two or more from the list below you’ll definitely find it transformative:
- Do you feel frustrated by colleagues missing deadlines consistently?
- Find yourself walking away from conversations because you’re unsure how to handle an outburst?
- Do you internalize anger – walk away rather than tackle the issue?
- Wondered how to gain support in tackling a difficult individual without appearing weak and ineffective?
- Do you know that sometimes you’ve carried frustration home with you and those you care about have paid the price?
- Do you know there are things you can no longer avoid facing and need strategies to ensure your success?
Scored two or more or just curious to sharpen your already good practice?
We’ll give you a complete toolkit to reduce friction and bring more positivity into your daily life.
So, if you’ve reached the end of your tether repeating yourself, find yourself consistently extending deadlines for difficult individuals, are seeking to increase productivity and accountability in your team and all whilst lowering your own blood pressure – then absolutely, yes, this is the course for you.
The Prize to keep your eyes on…
- Break the pattern ‘Groundhog Day’ conversations for good.
- Enable colleagues save personal face yet willingly move towards your desired outcome
- Permanently resolve broken promises and missed deadlines
- Confidently de-escalate confrontation
- Strengthen relationships and lead with candour.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Aspirant/MIddle/Senior Leaders
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes