According to research, senior leaders who sponsor rising talent are 53% more likely to be promoted to those who don’t. For middle leaders too, the advantages of actively promoting protégés are overwhelmingly beneficial with 167% being more likely to be selected for stretch assignments.
Selecting the right protégé can result in:
- Higher levels of performance
- Steadfast loyalty when you need it
- Talents which can help you scaffold your weaknesses
This is the course for you if you’re considering becoming a sponsor and wish to know how to select the right protégé and wish to strategically match your selection in a way that challenges you as a leader to grow too.
The prize to keep your eyes on…
After following my simple proven steps, you will be able to:
- Identify the correct individuals from which to make your final selection.
- Successfully negotiate your win/win contract
- How to inspire the ambitions of your protégé
- How to influence the key skill sets they develop
- How to gauge loyalty and performance in your protégé
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Middle/Senior Leaders
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes